Now Requesting Hall Of Fame Nominations
Brothers It is time for nominations to the Zeta Theta Hall of Fame based on the criteria listed below. To be eligible for induction into the Hall of fame the candidates must meet all of the criteria. Only the most qualified nominees will be selected.
- Nominee must have attended TXST (SWT)
- Nominee must have been out of school for at least seven years.
- Nominee must have given his time and expertise to any of the following: ZTAA, GGSS, ZT Chapter Advisor or any other ZT Alumni, Advisory or Housing Associations.
- Nominee must have been an initiate of Zeta Theta and left the Fraternity in good standing.
- Nominee must also be considered for his support to the University and his community.
- Nomination information forms must be received by ZTAA no later than February 20, 2017.
- No more than 5 nominees will be inducted in any one year. A special award can be given for extraordinary circumstances.
- The Awards Committee will consist of 3 past HOF recipients, who will serve no longer than one year on the committee consecutively and will be elected at Founder’s Day weekend. The President of ZTAA and the President of GGSS are members of the Awards Committee.
- Any nominees not selected to the Hall of fame will remain as nominees for 5 years. A new nomination form must be submitted after the five year period.
You can find the nomination form here.
Nomination forms can be mailed to:
Pi Kappa Alpha
P.O. Box 1585
San Marcos, Texas 78666